On the 8th day of #Blogmas my true love gave to me… 8 Christmas Photos
- My Father and Mother.
Reading the Christmas story from Luke chapter 2 in the Bible before we start doing Christmas presents. This is a yearly picture. My parents are a couple like no other. I’ve never seen a married couple like them. A true inspiration!
I grew up knowing that Santa Clause was not real. And I actually appreciated that! That being said we never went to “visit Santa”. So We never took “Christmas photos”. Plus taking pictures back then and Instagram was either rare or non-existent. But there is the…
2. “four sisters picture” that is always taken. The below picture my cousin is also featured which is hilarious because there are no boys in my family haha. #WishfulThinkingPerhaps
As we got older Christmas photos turned into family photos as it was basically the one time of year that we all were together. So we started taking…
3. Family Photos by the family Christmas tree or on our parents couch. (this photo was taken last year)
Although we also tell our kids that Santa is not real (but we do talk at St Nicholas!) we still will take them to see Santa if its FREE and we are in the Mall. For years Londonderry Mall had FREE goodies with you went to see…
4. Mr & Mrs Clause. Seeing Mrs Clause is actually a treat because that is super rare!
5. Taking in-house Christmas minis is super cute. Check out @AMMPhotographyEdm! (Santa doesn’t have to be involved for these) Amanda has such BEAUTIFUL studio photos this year and her time for Christmas minis is running out – so book fast!
6. Our annual Christmas Party. Ugly Sweaters and funky sock exchange is new for us to do but it sure is fun! It’s cheaper and if you’re an aggressive person in regular holiday gift exchanges then this type definitely lightens the mood!
7. Christmas banquets and Christmas parties. Holiday fun with friends and loved ones. This picture is from a few years ago. Some of my closest friends! I do miss them… The good new is – I married the one in the middle!
8. My husband! The man who makes me smile everyday and brings a flood of love into my life. Merry Christmas – I love you! The below photo was taken at Zoolights in Calgary (a few years ago). Check out my list of light displays in and around Edmonton here.
Have a Christmas memory to share? I’d LOVE to hear about it! Post it in the comments below or share it on social media tagging @saveymommy #saveymommy