Today is Family Day. Plans besides most likely sleeping in this morning? Here are some really fun activities to go to today!
- Family Day Festival – “Old fashioned sleigh rides, farm animals, penny carnival, crafts, special music, door prizes, pioneer food & activities. Bake sale and cake walk in support of the Mosaic Centre. Pioneer fun for the whole family!!”
- Family Fun in City Hall & Churchill Square! – “City Hall is the place to be for all of your Family Day fun! Enjoy performances by the Mattierin Irish Dancers, the Wajjo African Drummers, and Nikolai the Juggler, Canada 150 giveaways, crafts, and much more! Venture outside to check out the Family Day activities on the Square, including free skate rentals, hayrides and bannock-making. Food trucks will be on site. “
- Family Day Celebration – “Celebrate Family Day at the Reuse Centre! There will be reuse crafting, facility tours, scavenger hunts, popcorn and more.”
- Family Day Mini-Carnival – “Fill your Family Day with warm smiles and fun activities.
Come to Mill Woods Town Centre on February 20, 2017 from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm for some popcorns, barrel racing, crafts and so many other games. We will also have a Teddy Bear Clinic from Atlas Immunization Services and Pop-up Maker Space from the Edmonton Public Library.”
- Spruce Grove Winter Fest – “WINTER FEST – McLeod Avenue will be bustling with fun activities! Co-Ed Street Hockey Tournament & Prizes! http://
www.sprucegrovecitycentre.o rg/ street-hockey-tournament/ Free Breakfast (until supplies run out), Free Hot chocolate & Coffee, Heated Tent & Music, Horse & Wagon Rides, Hardest Snapshot Competition, Ugly Toque Competition, Fire Pits & Marshmallow Roasting, Colouring Station, Ice Bar!, Special appearances by the Spruce Grove Saints!, Autographed NHL Jersey by Oilers’ Ryan Smyth!”
Have a safe and fun #FamilyDay !!