HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Thanksgiving is THIS WEEKEND – SAY WHAT?!?! And that means that most likely someone or YOU is cooking a Thanksgiving dinner. Are you a gourmet chief itching to win Masterchef or maybe a Rachael Ray who has it all and can whip up any recipe? OR are you me – I burn it, liquify it, melt it and reck it!
Have you seen my Instagram page? I just posted a picture quote:
I would say this is a weekly thing for me but then I’d be exaggerating. This is a EVERY TIME A MAKE SOMETHING NEW THING. Thank goodness that my husband didn’t marry me because of my cooking….baking… basically me in the kitchen thing.
I once texted a picture to my mom of a cake I just made.
The cake was a total flop (literally it flopped) her response being “Why is there scissors in the cake??”
I actually did liquify chicken nuggets! In my defence though HOW DO YOU LIQUIFY CHICKEN NUGGETS?! Something had to be wrong with THEM NUGGETS.
And when you decide that your sweet little girls deserve something just as sweet as them! (see below picture) I believe my daughter said, and I quote, “I told my teacher today that my mom is a bad baker and you burn everything”. Well, that’s pretty accurate!
So what are you thankful for? I’m thankful that I can read. Read these 5 amazing recipes that I won’t (and don’t) ruin that is!
I love to make:
- Kellie’s Favourite “Treats” first off its no bake. You do truly need a food processor though! Healthy and I LOOOOVE them!
- Easy Basic Pancakes I make pancakes ALOT like probably once a week or once every two weeks. I double the batch and eat them with my 2 year old all.day.long. I also always google “pancake recipe” and use this same one!
- 5 Minute Pizza Dough umm 5 minutes? Hello YES! This is so flipping easy! My 7 year old made the whole thing for herself (or maybe I had her do it so I wouldn’t reck it… either way you’ll never know!).
- Tolberone Cheese Cake 1 1/4 cups oreo baking crumbs1/4 cup butter, melted 2 pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese 3/4 cup peanut butter1 cup sugar1 bar toblerone 1 cup thawed cool whip Mix crumbs and butter, press firmly on bottom of 9-inch pan. Refrigerate 10 mins. Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with mixer until well blended. chop 1 bar of chocolate; stir into cream cheese mixture. Stir in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- No Egg Chocolate Cake 3 Cups Flour 2 Cups Sugar 2 tsp. baking soda ¼ Cup cocoa 1 tsp. salt Sift together in a bowl then make 3 holes 1st hole – 1 tsp. vanilla 2nd hole – ¾ Cup salad oil 3rd hole – 2 tsp. vinegar. Pour 2 Cups COLD water over whole thing and stir with fork VERY CAREFULLY!!! Bake at 375 for 50 minutes (I use a bundt pan).
There you have my 5 favourites that I have perfected! We usually have all of these ingredients on hand so there is no “extra” shopping for something we would never eat or can’t use in a different recipe. ENJOY!